MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE:
Provide Sephora Cast Members with training and sales support in an assigned territory, as dictated by the needs of the business.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve retail sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned Sephora stores throughout territory.
- Conduct all Sephora and other committed trainings upon request.
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the Account Executives and/or Regional Sales Manager/Director.
- Work with Sephora store management for visual placement in-store.
- Establish and develop strong relationships at store level with Sephora Cast Members, Sephora store managers, and prominent store personnel.
- Handle in-store training for new product launches, color stories, and other promotions. This training involves Selling Specialists, Sephora Cast Members, and retail partner staff.
- Represent the Dior brand and lead by example using company sales techniques.
- Work with Sephora Cast Members and Sephora store managers on their clientele, customer card files, product knowledge, and selling skills.
- Assist Account Executives and/or Regional Sales Manager/Director in the direction and evaluation of Selling Specialists.
- Ensure Sephora gondolas and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with Dior merchandising standards.
- Notify Account Executives and/or Regional Sales Manager/Director of visibility issues and in-store actions as they occur.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- College degree
- 3+ years of beauty industry sales and/or training experience required, Sephora experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong make-up artistry skills
- Must be proactive in approaching potential customers and promoting the Dior brand
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team
- Must be able to travel within an assigned territory
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives