The candidate will join the Shoes Production Team in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo) and will report to the Production Supervisor.
The profile must have strong technical skills and a consolidated knowledge of the shoes production phases and the luxury women's shoes processing.
- Make assembly the upper with pulling over lasting machine and/or by hand;
- Make assembly the sides with heel seat and lasting machine;
- Perform first quality control during processing;
- Be an active part during the industrialization process (quality standard of the product, fitting etc.)
- 10 years' experience in the same role in well-structured luxury women shoes company;
- Consolidated experience with assembly line and industrialization activities;
- Strong knowledge of pulling over lasting with heel seat and lasting machines;
- Excellent knowledge of the shoes production cycle;
- Precision, reliability and attention to detail;
- Excellent dexterity, speed of execution and perception of luxury shoes product;
- Very good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Leadership and team working;
- Result orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to interact with internal stakeholders (internal production line, modelling, industrialization).