The position is located in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo). The candidate will report to the Modeling Supervisor and will be involved in all the activities related to the model development process, from initial concept through to finished product.
- Interpreting style office designs, considering all types of construction and applied materials;
- Make the models with CAD and follow the directions for proper production of the product;
- Check and correct product models;
- Solve the problems of industrialization of the product and identify the most suitable working methods;
- Collaborate with the product development team and other business departments.
- Prior experience (at least 8-10 years);
- Good knowledge of product development process;
- Excellent knowledge of CAD;
- Strong attention to details and luxury sense;
- Good relational skills;
- Team working;