Support the Fendi Industrial control team in the controlling activities through financial analyses (reporting, analysis, kpi's and objective settings, budgeting) both at Shoes production site level and company level. Prepares and issues management reporting on the KPI's used by the Group. Is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of the IT tools together with the maintenance of existing tools for controlling. Provides adequate business support to Product Development, procurement and production teams on site.
The position is based in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo). Will be required to be present in Rome part of his/her time.
- Monthly and yearly analysis, reporting, budgeting according to Company deadlines;
- Maintain relationship with Industrial/Product teams, including but not limited to product development, procurement, production, etc;
- Support production processes in order to guarantee a clear financial view, interacting with: Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistic, Costing depts;
- Monitor production/samples costs, plant Opex/Capex, production variances and margin evolution;
- Participate in reviewing industrial Kpis dashboard;
- Monitor raw material stock and relevant depreciation;
- Participate to pricing session before buying campaigns in Milan/Rome;
- Support the implementation of new controlling methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics and Finance or related fields;
- Experience in Industrial Controlling (at least 5 years);
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (excel and power point). Knowledge of Stealth 3000 is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment is needed;
- Team-working and collaboration among the different functions both at local and company level is highly recommended;
- A drive-for-achievement and highly goal-oriented mindset is needed;
- An "hands-on" approach together with a high commitment in respecting working deadlines are highly appreciated.