The position is based in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo). Within the Purchasing Team the candidate will follow the activities related to purchasing of raw materials for shoes guaranteeing the quality and timing standard, monitor supplier performance in line with KPI's indicators and, in according with Responsible, set regular review of supplier performance for an appropriate development plan.
- Evaluate and compute the raw materials needs using MRP system;
- Upload and send purchasing orders to external suppliers;
- Analyze the timing of raw materials (development, industrialization, release and production and final delivery) and the internal / external processes of suppliers;
- Elaborate delivery plans with suppliers, considering production planning times and needs;
- Demand the external suppliers to guarantee the raw materials provision;
- Monitor internal procurement process for all the raw materials of the daily production;
- Distribute the KPIs on supplier performances and proactively contribute to develop/improve indicators to monitor the purchasing flow;
- Ensure continuous improvement approach in terms of quality of product/service, and delivery times;
- Guarantee the compliance of raw materials;
- Optimize the supplier base for the product category under his/her competence;
- Proactively collaborate with internal departments (product development, production planning & control, internal production) and external suppliers.
- Degree in Management or Industrial Engineering;
- 2-3 years'experience in the same role preferably in fashion industry;
- Good numerical skills and understanding of data analysis;
- Excellent skills of communication helpful to manage the relation with suppliers;
- Knowledge of Planning Systems (MRP);
- Preferable knowledge of STEALTH 3000;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Excellent skills with MS Office (Excel, Power Point);
- Strong organization, time management skills and capability to manage competing priorities and deadlines;
- Attention to details;
- Problem solving;
- Flexibility and ability to interact with stakeholders.