The candidate will join the Shoes Quality Control Team in Porto San Giorgio (Fermo) and will follow the control and technical development of shoes, guaranteeing the Fendi quality standards.
- Check the conformity of the finished product with the company's quality standards;
- Perform quality and process controls by supporting suppliers of finished products;
- Support suppliers during the technical development of the product;
- Collaborate with the offices involved in the production process;
- Draw up the approval document to start production and the report control;
- Management of critical issues related to non-compliance, interfacing with the various departments involved.
- Technical high school diploma;
- 5-7 years' experience in the same role in a well-structured luxury shoes company;
- Excellent knowledge of shoes (stitching, assembly, finishing) and related materials;
- Excellent knowledge of the production process;
- Good ability to work under stress;
- Strong attention to details and luxury sense;
- Team work and flexibility;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness to frequent business trips to visit suppliers.