General Purpose of the Position:
Loro Piana, a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments, has an outstanding opportunity available in our Interiors Division. Manage operations and maintain a visually appealing, organized and functional showroom while providing superior customer service to clients and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all showroom operations and ensure all day to day functions are running smoothly.
- Provide superior customer service through client order entry and follow up.
- Train all new employees on computer programs, ERP USA and ERP Italy.
- Create and update organizational systems to manage work flow of the showroom.
- Supervise and monitor all part time employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all New York designers.
- Assist clients in the showroom with their fabric needs.
- Trouble shoot and coordinate resolutions with Italy for problem orders.
- Oversee all Gulfstream orders
Perform various duties as requested by management
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Interest in Interior Design and Textiles
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree preferred
- Background in retail a plus