Develop and execute strategic marketing programs for Dior's skincare brands in accorance with Management's objectives. Meet growth objectives and contribute to overall corporate profit through new product launches, as well as the ongoing support of basic business, within a given outlined budget.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and revise annual budget for skincare business (testers, sampling, and promotional spending - breakdown analysis by launch, by category, and by promotional type). Reconcile actual to budget spending quarterly to make sure that spending is in check.
- Prepare, execute, and oversee all programs detailed in the Skincare Marketing Calendar.
- Lead, plan, and execute launch programs: forecast launch quantities, plan support tools, meet with Merchandising, PR, direct marketing, Education, Copywriting, Purchasing, Planning/Operations, Vendors, Creative, and Sales Administration to brainstorm ideas to execute programs.
- Analyze monthly competitive launches and sales development and keep abreast of competitive products/development through monthly NPD analyses.
- Propose ideas and update International Marketing of U.S.-specific trends and needs. Work with Central team to manage SKU count.
- Track retail sales, shipments and overall product performance monthly in order to anticipate and react to changing environment.
- Execute all marketing promotional to support for all skincare programs.
- Work with Creative and Visual Merchandising on developing all domestically created support materials, i.e., sell sheets, visual displays, outer vehicles, and special event tools for sales force to sell-in and market new seasonal programs.
- Develop "at-counter events" in conjunction with Education to promote basic business and link-selling.
- Work with Purchasing to complete feasibility and cost estimates for new programs.
- Communicate with Sales Administration on sell-in objectives and allocations of programs and support.
- Communicate with Education on training for Beauty Consultants, Fragrance Consultants, and Rotators for new product launches as well as receive feedback on product performance and sell-through results.
- Establish field relations at appropriate levels for information exchange; take regular field trips to gain insights into marketplace.
- Create and occasionally present at retailer presentations.
- Perform all other job-related activities.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Marketing experience in beauty Industry
- 10% travel, mainly to retail distribution, retailer meetings, and sales conference
- Creative Thinker
- Leadership and management skills essential
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills required
- Solid understanding of products in prestige marketplace
- Team player
- Excellent computer skills required
- Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred
- Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment