POSITION: SKINCARE PRODUCT MANAGER
REPORTS TO: BEAUTY MARKETING MANAGER
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Implement the Skincare marketing strategy in the UK and Ireland.
Ensure retail objectives are met while respecting the budget guidelines.
1. Implement new product launches and strive to maintain growth on icons within the category/pillars
- Establish the marketing plan with Beauty Manager
- Develop the launch strategy (360° platform) and animation theme that will lead the visual execution and message across all levers activated
- Lead launch projects with all departments and spread vision
2. Develop promotional and trade marketing plan for the category/pillars; work closely with VM and Sales teams to ensure smooth implementation
- Design with Beauty Manager and the commercial team the trade plan to support key trading peaks / launches
- Brief VM team for in-store execution and validate the design with Beauty Manager
- Work closely with Marketing Intern to ensure projects are well communicated and delivered on time
3. Analyse market (NPD) and make recommendation for local launches
- Monitor results on a weekly / monthly basis
- Work on brand and franchise ambition (Full Year and Phased)
- Review the pricing strategy and propose recommendations to ensure correct positioning of the brand in the UK.
4. Manage budget and ensure sales forecasts accuracy for category
- In charge of the POSM & Collateral tracker: ensure we are not overspending and spend is tracked properly
- Work with Sales and Operation on forecasts of basic & new initiatives and correct phasing in line with our NPD (sell out) ambitions
5. Coach and develop a 1 year intern
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports To: Beauty Marketing Manager
Internal: Dior marketing team UK, Dior commercial team UK, Dior Europe Makeup team (Paris)
External: UK print and fulfilment suppliers, Retailers (marketing teams)
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
Highly organised team player
Strong attention to detail
Strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Excellent proof-reading skills
English mother tongue (ideal); bilingual necessary
3-5 years operational marketing experience, preferably in UK skincare market.
Passion for Skincare & Beauty.