Product Manager Small Leather Goods & Gifts. Reporting to Head of Collection Merchandising LG and with strong interaction with Design, Development and Global teams.
- Defining the collection structure by category: collection size, innovation rate, price positioning, mark-up and client target.
- Making a follow-up of the process from product briefing to final collection, ensuring the collection plan implementation.
- Analyzing the data regarding the sell-out, sell-in, costs, deliveries, competitors activities, customer profile with the objective of having a complete qualitative and quantitative view of the business, along with the positioning of the brand within the different markets, detecting implications and consequences for LOEWE with proper plan of suggestions.
- Developing the product training.
- The person will be in charge of Small Leather Goods & Gifts.
- The candidate must be a professional with 5-6 years of experience working in Fashion.
- English is a must and other languages would be appreciated.
- Strong analytical skills, strategic ability, business oriented mind, product sensitivity.
- Strong luxury market knowledge.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Being able to gather and interpret information for business research.
- Being customer focus.
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem solving.
- Team worker.
- Result oriented.
- Enthusiastic, self - motivated and out-going.
- Being able to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.