Support and enhance the day-to-day running of Loewe´s social media channels.
- Support in the analysis of Loewe´s social activity and help in the creation of a regular report highlighting key patterns and trends.
- Support listening to consumers and monitor their reactions.
- Assist in the back-end running of the various social media platforms.
- Assist in the delivery of content to markets and wholesale, ensuring content is timely, on-brand and in the correct format.
- Help to create interesting and engaging mock up posts.
- Support the tracking of latest trends and success stories in social media.
- Occasional content capture and coverage at live events.
- Bachelor´ degree in Marketing, Design, Business Administration.
- Spanish and English mandatory.
- Proficient in Social Media.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience in fashion/luxury brands will be a plus but not a must.
- Possibility to do an agreement with your university