Reporting to the regional Digital Marketing department in Dubai, the Social Media Manager will own the strategy and positioning of the brand across all social presences. The candidate will work closely with all departments liaising to deliver best-in-class social media strategies with the aim to support business objectives, drive brand relevance and consideration.
The Social Media Manager will also work hand in hand with the different Middle East Markets by focusing on consumers behavior and market trends.
SOCIAL PLATFORMS & MEDIA BUYING
- Lead and accelerate brand's regional social footprint, inclusive of all owned platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube & TikTok ensuring milestones are set and met
- Define social metrics and KPIs to measure the success and impact of social strategies
- Build differentiating social programs designed to feed platforms, nurture the online community, support acquisition & drive engagement
- Partner with in-house artists to develop local content for resonance and effectiveness
- Define and lead community management deployment per platform and retailer/pure player
- Work closely with the media agency to deploy strategic & tactical social media plans with sharp targets and ROAS
- Drive daily conversations with tech companies and define best media practices
- Manage paid social campaigns budget.
DATA ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on platforms performance via internal social monitoring tools with the aim to increase brand awareness and customer engagement
- Be a social media champion by sharing best practices, performing research on current trends and audience
- Track competitions online activities
- Deliver holistic campaign performance metrics and future opportunities.
- Feed e-Business team with brand content in line with brand image and TOV to serve DtC, e-retailers and pure players platforms
- Drive monthly social calendar and tactical performance marketing campaigns towards key strategic partners
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, of which 3 in Social Media
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple deliverables, deadlines and campaigns at once
- Subject matter expertise in social platforms and digital media - you bring a native-user perspective to strategies and executions
- Enthusiasm and passion for emotional, breakthrough storytelling in unique formats
- Strong understanding of media buying, measurement tools. Analytical and statistical competencies are required
- Experience in beauty, fashion, luxury brands is preferred
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-visibility environment
- Fluent in English and Arabic. French is a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- BA Degree or equivalent.