MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Lead and execute the social and digital strategies for Kenzo and Givenchy, lead the brand marketing strategy and all related programs in the U.S. for Kenzo.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Propose and implement targeted strategies to develop social and digital for Givenchy and Kenzo with all retail partners:
- Partner with Central teams to develop US assets and digital native content for social use, and affect timing of posts to better incorporate US / North American needs
- Partner with all internal teams to create holistic plans
- Lead social calendar communication to all internal teams (marketing, communication, education, e-retail, sales) and retailers, including pitching for re-gram/e-retailer use
- Provide monthly market & competition insight reports with quarterly deep dives on best practices
- Lead Brand communication on social platforms for the U.S.; maintain local pages for each Brand social platforms if applicable
- Drive media campaign execution with media agencies: oversee asset selection and adaptation per ad formats, optimize plans and build comprehensive performance analyses.
- Establish performance marketing best practices, build relevant target groups for social efforts on each brand/product category and enforce test & learn culture within media plans.
o Partner with Communication team to amplify PR/influencer plans through social media.
- Act as "social/digital angel" to educate internal teams on social tools, metrics during dotcom initiative meetings
· Develop and execute Marketing strategy and activities for Kenzo in the U.S. market:
- Manage and coordinate launch execution with Sales, Media and Training.
- Interface with global marketing counterparts in Paris to ensure alignment of global brand strategy.
- Create and/or customize all promotional marketing programs and promotional event calendar for the US (GWP's, container program, media and scent-related materials); collaborate with Purchasing and Sales on the execution of promotional strategies.
- Retailer Presentations.
- Develop and recommend pricing for fragrance promotional programs.
· Budget Management & Forecasting:
- Manage and control POSM budget within targeted financial parameters, while implementing strategies to optimize and enhance promotional programs. Monitor inventory levels of sellable, promotional and sample products; accurately forecast new items based on historical data. Analyze and refine shipment forecast monthly.
- Monitor and control other marketing expenses within defined budget.
- New Launch Forecasts - Collaborate with Sales Management to prepare and submit forecasts for saleable and POSM items.
· Merchandising and Brand Image:
- Design strategies and implement guidelines to ensure merchandising excellence in top fragrance doors & at counters.
- Advertising Copy and Layout.
· Market and Brand Analysis:
- Track business trends based on marketing efforts. Run monthly sell-out reports to review rank and share performance.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence and customer intimacy for the US fragrance market.
- Provide input to Paris in the specific areas of product development, promotional marketing and advertising.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing; preferably in digital and/or in luxury fragrance industry
- Travel required based on needs of the business
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial environment - very hands on approach and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong leadership ability, able to build, motivate and manage teams (direct report & cross-functional teams)
- Knowledge of French preferred
- Proficiency required in: Power Point, Excel, NPD Power View