The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital & eCommerce Global team. The Social Media Specialist will manage the following activities.
- Lead the creation of a Social Media strategy
- Execute across global social platforms and support strategic social initiatives in alignment with best-in-class strategies and practices, including seasonal campaigns and global event moments
- Manage the approval process within internal stakeholders
- Manage the day by day activity of main Social Media channels (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) in conjunction with the Social Media Agency
- Work closely with digital media to combine content calendar and media planning on social
- Work with Digital Copywriter to prepare copy proposals
- Coordinate regional social media teams (China, JP, Korea, etc.) on regional social media channels content planning
- Collaborate with Facebook team on new platform development and features
- Manage content-flow and publishing to brand Social Media profiles on a daily basis according to Fendi tone of voice
- Work closely with other internal teams to brief and manage compelling content for various channels that support business priorities, effectively communicating intention and timing to allow for a successful execution
- Participate in and help coordinate "social media innovation" moments for the brand in partnership with internal teams and external partners
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends, fashion trends and competitors.
- Create reports together with the Agency on a regular basis to be shared with internal departments
- Coordinate community management activities
The position requires an individual who works well in changing environment, fast and dynamic.
- 2-3 years of digital / communication experience with focus in Social Media management
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms and the space overall and how each platform can be used in different scenarios
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and detail
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging technologies and the digital contents
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian skills a plus