Christian Dior Couture's EMEA Department is recruiting a Software Roll Out Process Owner to prepare the deployment of the new management software in its network.
This person will work under the responsibility of the EMEA Administrative Director as well as in close collaboration with all IT teams (functional and technical).
He/She will have to support the implementation of the new management software and take into account the legal specificities of the country deployed.
The Software Roll Out Process Owner is responsible for the business processes and ensures that the implemented solution meets local constraints as well as Dior procedures. It contributes to the implementation of the various phases of the project, is the main point of contact with the countries in the deployed area.
His/Hers main missions are:
- Take into account legal constraints / country specificities:
- Identify legal constraints / country specificities
- Analyze local constraints / specificities
- Participate in the required workshops
- Challenge the needs of local teams and explain the reasons for any refusal
- Prepare the solution to be deployed in a new country
- Collect data (staff, payment methods...)
- Plan and monitor the progress of user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Validate the matching between the solution developed and the country specificities
- Ensure the transfer of knowledge with the training and support team
- Update training materials according to local specificities
- Support the deployment of the solution
- Enable communication between local and central teams (regular feedback to retail teams)
- Define and implement the training and support system
- Ensure the smooth running of deployment activities
- Challenging and coordinating the IT teams (project, support, technical...) to guarantee a good level of service and quality of the solution implemented
The candidate must be able to combine change management and professional requirements.
The required skills are :
- Ability to synthetize and analyze
- Methodological approach
- Autonomy, proactivity and initiative
- Discipline on actions monitoring
- Good interpersonal skills (listening, conviction and persuasiveness)
- Good writing skills
- Results and services oriented
- Open-minded, with a good team spirit
LANGUAGES: Fluency in English and French required, 3rd language is a plus