We are looking for a Solution manager to develop strategies, content & tools for our Maisons, helping them to drive their omni-channel consumer engagement and CRM.
As a Solution manager you will have a key role in bringing our key initiatives to life and engage with our Maisons to develop them:
- Activate Customer Experience (CX) assessment tool, sharing performance, evolution, trends and key areas to focus on for improvement
- Profiling of Maisons to shape tailored CX programs for deployment
- Grow our platform of best-in-class customer engagement solutions
- Track Maison progress on targeting, channels, data and engagement techniques to enhance their future roadmaps
- Act as an internal consultant and partner with Maison key stakeholders developing analysis and recommendations, providing thought leadership and sharing group knowledge
- Develop bi-annual Deep dive workshop program to up-level Maison skills, share best practice and collaborate on key business topics
Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience & Insights of the LVMH Digital team, you will directly be working with Maisons across all product categories and geographies, mainly talking to CRM leaders in the Maison headquarters.
- You will be exciting our Maisons with a compelling and clear roadmap and drive towards business-oriented use-cases with measurable results.
- You will build solutions, prioritize high-value features and share updates to keep your community interested and excited about your next milestone.
- You will participate in the evaluation of solutions available on the market, potential contractors, partners and vendors.
- Share and promote reusable assets towards Maisons but also identify best practices within the Group, publish toolkits, training material and guidelines to empower operational teams
- French and English speaking with excellent speaking and written level of English
- Master's degree in business or marketing in a top school, or equivalent working experience
- 6+ years of Experience working as a CRM product or brand experience manager
- Strategic and operational CRM experience working at a brand or top agency
- You have experience in navigating complex organizations, put in place solid governance schemes and clear decisions processes
- You spoke to both software engineers and business representative in your career
- You already arranged contracts with legal, know your GDPR, how to set up tender bids and requests for proposal at a global level
You know how to:
- Develop relationships: At ease in complex organizations driving projects through influence rather than vertical power, you will play a key role in ensuring the collaboration with Maisons.
- Manage customer engagement initiatives: Obsessed by building customer centric engagement for business growth, you will provide recommendations, develop initiatives and make best-in-class customer engagement solutions available to all Maisons.
- Communicate: Organize and animate workshops in collaboration with the LVMH digital transformation team to share best practice and collaborate on priority areas