The Clos19 Solution Owner will:
- Manage Clos19 IT Ecosystem as Key Subject Matter Expert, ensuring the highest quality of deliverables within agreed timeframe budget, methodology
- Ensure optimal coordination with other functions involved and stakeholders involved in the program in order to maintain and enhance Clos19 ecosystem.
- Ensure Documentation and knowledge capitalization
- Provide expertise on Clos19 ecosystem in order to enhance it and to ease business continuity & growth.
- Provide user assistance activity and training to Clos19 team members including market representatives
Main responsibilities will be the following:
- Collect needs in order to transform them into application and operational requirements
- Translate business requirements into specifications, user stories.
- Create briefs adhering to the business priorities and strategy and understanding technical constraints,
- Identify, evaluate software vendors.
- Follow up / coordinate cross-functional teams from design to implementation, including requirements, technical design, build, test and deployment of new features or site,
- Identify and mitigate project risks related to Clos19 ecosystem extension,
- Conduct change management when needed, create and manage relevant supporting documentation
- Ensure Clos19 tools adoption by central & local users
- Report status of project to Clos19 IT Head
- Coordinate meetings, maintain project calendars, ensure adherence to deadlines,
- File all project documents.
- Support Business Users on user stories review and on operational issues
- Ensure that the Digital Commerce team is always informed about changes and, in case of changes with relevant impact on time and effort, immediately activate the approval path to seek for prompt Steering Committee Approval
- Collaborate with multiple Scrum/Project Teams to pursue an integrated end-to-end perspective, from web user interface to backend ERP transactions
- Ensure architectural and global IT guidelines are implemented accordingly into Clos19 ecosystem extension enabling scalability of the platform
- Maintain a continuous communication channel with all stakeholders to help them express their new functional requirements
- Support the specification process for enhancements and new developments with stakeholders to express their requirements with technical partners
- Provide expertise & recommendation as Clos19 Ecosystem IT Owner
The role requires experience of digital commerce change management and deep Ecommerce technologies and processes understanding:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work at quick pace in a multicultural environment
- Experience in coordinating many players in an international context
- Friendly assertiveness
- Compliance to process
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail with flexibility to accept and embrace change
- A burning desire to deliver high quality solutions on time and within budget
- Proven track record in both Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Wide functional & technical expertise of Ecommerce solutions
- Familiarity with web languages and Ecommerce technologies, especially Ecommerce solutions (Hybris, Mirakl)
- Experience on Digital commerce platform delivery, roll out, run in an international environment (Hybris or similar)
- Languages: English, French is desirable but not essential