· Partner with the West Coast Regional Visual Manager and Director of VM to adapt and execute the Central visual merchandising strategy in order to consistently exhibit the Loro Piana brand vision.
· Responsible for collaborating with the Retail Store teams and Wholesale Accounts to develop a visual merchandising plan that achieves the net sales while securing the brand image.
· Travel to all area stores, per the visit frequency designed for each market, to execute monthly window upgrade installations, interior rotations and events.
· Implementation of all Loro Piana Visual Guidelines in the following areas: windows, interiors, merchandising, mannequin styling and events.
· Responsible for executing and maintaining all merchandising standards and product levels on the sales floor according to the Visual Merchandising Guidelines.
· As a brand ambassador, passionately embrace, represent and share the LVMH and Loro Piana brand values with all team members.
· Partner with Store Managers, Visual Referents and Wholesale Specialists to deliver visual merchandising training to all team members.
· Maintain and communicate a thorough understanding of all relevant company, store, brand and product information.
· Partner with Store Management in order to facilitate Product Knowledge training.
Skills and abilities required:
· Minimum 2 years equivalent work experience
· Team management
· Ability to travel
· Creative experience: styling, merchandising, and / or art background
· Customer Service focused with excellent communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Exposure to both wholesale accounts and speciality stores
· Proficiency with Microsoft applications
· Bachelor's degree preferred