- Support the Special Projects Manager on design, production and implementation of special projects and events using corporate guidelines.
- Give support to the Special Projects Manager in the design of creative proposals for special projects and events.
- Assist in development of 2D and 3D technical drawings and prototypes.
- Assist with creative concept development in order to get feasible projects in terms of execution, budget and timings.
- Assist in production and implementation of the projects, ensuring the highest quality standards.
- Assist with supplier coordination: tracking orders, budgets, materials and samples.
- Give support in the research of new materials, furniture and techniques.
- Bachelor´s degree in Architecture.
- Spanish and English mandatory.
- Proficient in AutoCad, Sketch up and Adobe Studio.
- Possibility to sign a minimum of 6 months agreement with university