- Be the Ambassador for MH Spirits
- Educate on MH Spirits brands.
- Support Spirits key priorities per channel.
- Develop a strong network with prescriptors, engage them on MH Spirits Portfolio
- Be a category leader and use trade insights to contribute to spirits category growth in the UK market.
Trade Education & Engagement
- Train customers on MH brands and the spirits category.
- Lead masterclasses & host trade events on Spirits Category & MH Spirits Brands (Portfolio) in flagship accounts
- Host trade engagement activities for key customers, where relevant, including Maison trips
Internal Education & Capability.
- Conduct education and capability trainings for the sales team (eg Storytelling & WSET).
- Lead spirits trainings as part of the induction program for new starters.
- Lead programs to promote Spirits Category education and development within the business (eg cocktails).
- Work with HR and the Global Education team to champion internal usage of the ‘Education Hub' platform.
Build Ambassador Profile & Be the Face of MH Spirits in Trade
- Develop on trade network with focus on Spirits and the bar channel
- Develop a customer and trade influencers network
- Be instrumental to engage Influencers/ prescriptions in Bars
- Build social media network to engage and excite customers & Consumers
- Build advocacy with trade & lifestyle press.
Support the Sales team with commercial objectives; London & Key Cities.
- Have first hand Trade information and share it with sales team to leverage business opportunities
- Help the Sales Team win and create opportunities in new spirits accounts
- Support the Sales Team to leverage the impact of Maison visits within the UK market.
- Be a key player in the on-going development of the UK bar strategy in key cities (London, Manchester, Edinburgh).
Strategic Brand Support and Development
- Be instrumental to deliver key brand objectives. Examples include but not limited to: Ardbeg Masters of Smoke.
- Assist with drink strategies for key brands (eg Hennessy & Ginger).
- Craft experiences (organize & host consumer events). Advise on, and support the sales and marketing teams to deliver and host key consumer (or PR) trainings & events around the Moet Hennessy Spirits portfolio
Collaborate with the Marketing & Trade Marketing teams to deliver brand objectives.
- In partnership with the Marketing team & Trade Marketing teams, create and implement new cocktails, serves, rituals and consumer experiences.
Share best practices, internally and externally, to create excitement amongst the Trade.
Qualification & Experience
Education & Qualifications
- Degree level education
- Significant first experience in Sales / Marketing
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Strong Spirits and Wines knowledge & Credentials
- Knowledge of the On Trade in London : Hotels, Restaurants, Bars + Network
- Strong understanding of MHUK Champagne brands and luxury universe
- Strong skills in oral presentation
- Ability to network and engage
- Astute business acumen to create and leverage opportunities
- Good organizational and time management skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication, able to engage when telling brand stories, and relationship building skills
- Strong creativity, ability to think out of the box and develop new ideas
- Strongly customer oriented
- Influencing skills
- Digital heavy user
Gravitas / Charisma