The Sr. Manager of Compensation & Benefits will administer and manage the necessary compliance, reporting, analysis and communication related to overall compensation, benefits and payroll for Loro Piana, North America.
- Manage open, qualifying and new hire enrollment (medical, dental, 401K, commuter benefits etc.)
- Perform annual benefit statement data audits and monthly premiums audits
- Provide support for participants having benefit questions or problems regarding their medical coverage and claims.
- Manage 401K funding, COBRA reimbursements, Short and Long term disability , Workers Comp. reporting and termination letters
- Administer new hire entry into Sunlife for enrollments and RRSP to trigger eligibility package
- Distribute benefits information to new hires
- Manage RRSP funding
- Responsible for personnel cost, headcount budgeting, HR expenses and cost reconciliations
- Headcount, Annual and Corporate Social Responsibility reporting to HQ
- Support in the annual cycle of appraisals, salary reviews, bonus payments and prepare the related reporting
- Supervise the sales incentive system (commission calculations and Store Manager bonus calculations) and any additional reporting, simulations etc.)
- Manage monthly wage file transfer for both US and Canada
- Participate in compensations surveys to benchmark and analyze competitive salaries
- Manage relocations of expats
- Partner with Central HR to implement Human Resources policies and programs, ensuring compliance with legal regulations
US and Canadian Payroll
- Manage the entire Payroll function for the US and Canada
- Manage Time Off administration and update payroll records and perform maintenance pertaining to changes in compensation, job title etc.
- Train new employees on Time & Attendance software systems
- Stay informed of State and Federal payroll related law changes to keep up with regulations for compliance
- Manage paycheck, W2, 1095 and T4 distributions
- Point of contact for all employees regarding all payroll related questions
- Partner with Shared Services to ensure payroll changes are documents and processed in a timely manner.
Skills and abilities required:
- A minimum of 7 - 10 years HR compensation, employee benefits, payroll experience preferably with a retail brand
- Customer Service focused with excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- High proficient in MSExcel required
- Experience in Ultipro, Ceridian, SAP preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred