MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for the business planning and analysis of Guerlain, Acqua di Parma, and LVMH Fragrance Brands in the U.S. and Canada, and the Shared Service Center. The Sr. Director will overlook Actual reporting, Budget, Capex, and financial performance. In this role, he/she will assist management in the successful growth and development of business. Guided by the objectives of the company, he/she will provide leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure the company's financial strength and operating efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a team of four brand controllers (Guerlain U.S., ADP U.S. and Canada, LVMH FB U.S. and Canada).
- Oversee one SSC controller.
- Manage business planning, analytics, and reporting including formulating long term business model analyzes.
- Provide an overview of SSC and brands' monthly/quarterly and yearly closings, ensuring that deadlines are respected and that information is accurately reported.
- Overview the preparation of budgets and revise them as necessary.
- Be a key partner for all brands Presidents.
- Challenge and improve all financial processes (budgetary, closing, capex approval, etc.)
- Lead any ad hoc analysis and projects aiming at improving financial information for appropriate decision. Alert management on any risk.
- Be a key partner to the SVP of Finance & Operations for North America by managing the team of Controllers, coordinating all financials of the perimeter, and reporting to the SVP all key topics for appropriate decision and guidance on direction.
- Perform all other job-related activities.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 7+ years of experience in Finance and controlling in the luxury goods industry required; prestige cosmetics and fragrance industry preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required in English; French and/or Italian is recommended
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, along with being analytical and being able to challenge
- Exigent and curious
- Strong team player and strong relationship builder
- Located in New York corporate office
- Travel required based on needs of the business