Manage Financial Planning & Analysis for retail, wholesale, and e-Commerce distribution channels for Christian Dior Perfumes business in North America.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and analyze components and process involved in each P&L line.
- Challenge costs and allocations of costs.
- Guarantee Monthly and Quarterly Financial reports' accuracy and respect deadline to headquarters.
- Analyze current trend in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
- Provide management and departments with monthly reports and ensure that they stay within budget.
- Identify and analyze financial risks.
- Monitor Counters' & Boutiques' expenses and ensure that validations, budget, and coding are respected.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, new store rollouts, and new projects.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting and Financial Forecasting.
- Provide management with a regular status on each topic.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in finance or similar area
- 8+ years of experience in FP&A or external audit
- Analytical and critical (able to challenge)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
- Capable of managing multiple deadlines with proven organizational skills
- Exigent and curious
- Dynamic, flexible, and driven to succeed
- Able to think creatively, highly driven, and self-motivated
- Strong team player and strong relationship builder
- Quick learner, able to grasp key business drivers and communicate in a focused manner
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Able to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
- Able to work in NYC with weekly trips (1 to 2 days) to Edison, NJ, where the back-office is located