The Senior Influencer Marketing Manager serves as a key member of the Hennessy Consumer Engagement team, driving the results-oriented execution of influencer and consumer engagement strategies and programs through the Hennessy line. This role works closely with the BTL Experiential Director to build the brand's influencer strategies and plan programs and activations that align with the company's broader 2030 Strategy. Identifying, prioritizing and managing the brand's influencer relationships and campaigns is central to this role.
Strategy and Program Execution
- Provide collaboration and support to the BTL Experiential Director in developing the Hennessy brand's influencer strategies and plans, incorporating data-driven insights and relevant social trends.
- Research and collaborate across the organization to develop and execute influencer programs and activations that align with broader Maison and brand strategies and annual marketing plans.
- Identify and communicate appropriate influencer KPIs, in partnership with Business Intelligence, to ensure engagement rates and other performance metrics are understood, monitored, evaluated, and applied to future planning.
- Collaborate across the brand to integrate influencer programs into all relevant marketing efforts.
- Oversee the execution of all influencer programs, campaigns and events; ensuring optimized on-brand, luxury execution.
- Create and communicate influencer/programming briefs and presentations for all levels of the organization, building an internal understanding of the value of influencer relationships and ways in which they can be leveraged to drive growth.
- Create program/event recap reports, share with key stakeholders, and identify opportunities/recommendations to grow future results.
- Serve as the day-to-day influencer lead within the Hennessy team; managing budgets, project and program deadlines, content reviews, contract execution, status communication, etc.
PR & Communications
- Review and proofread communications to ensure accuracy and consistent style and messaging
- Support the development of media messaging and communication
- Support VP in driving press relations strategy for brand and campaign-specific initiatives, ensuring maximum press coverage
- Build and manage relationships with individual influencers as well as agents, publicists and other key contacts in the influencer space.
- Collaborate with agency teams to ensure PR and audience reach is maximized across all events and digital programs/platforms.
- Plan and manage influencer participation in large and small-scale events and activations.
Trends and Relevance
- Maintain an ongoing, current, and relevant roster of influencers whose social significance is consistent with Hennessy's brand objectives, consumer interests, and the company's universal values.
- Maintain awareness of and leverage social, media, nightlife and other relevant trends, and make recommendations to drive earned conversation across key platforms.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions or duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree required
- 8+ years of marketing experience in the luxury consumer goods and/or wines and spirits industries, with at least 3-4 years dedicated to influencer marketing
- Experience managing influencer relationships
- High-visibility event planning experience
- Deep understanding of digital, advertising, PR, and relationship-building strategies and practices
- Deep understanding of the digital landscape; specifically social media platforms and trends
- Ability to pivot with the speed and volatility of social culture to fuel big ideas
- Highly effective written and verbal communication & presentation skills
- Excellent understanding and pulse on cultural trends
- Avid user and consumer of social media
- Working knowledge of common office management systems, including MS Office
- Understanding of data, analytics, and performance measurement tools
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.