Position Title: Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing, North America
Reports to: Director, eCommerce, North America
Location: NYC or NJ
FLSA Status: Exempt
TAG Heuer: The Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool, free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset that illustrates the unique culture of TAG Heuer.
The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing will work with the Director of eCommerce to deliver the marketing, eCommerce, content and product strategies that drive consumer engagement and revenue growth. This role will be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing including paid media, social media, website execution, CRM and driving business insights via in-depth analysis of user activity in the US and Canada. Additionally, the Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing will help lead the e-retailer network for TAG Heuer.
We seek a highly motivated individual with previous experience managing a brand's digital marketing and/or e-commerce strategies, including performance- and data-driven marketing. The Sr. Manager is part of the larger marketing team and will collaborate to develop consumer-facing marketing activity to drive quality traffic, conversion and membership on TAGHeuer.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender (including gender identity and expression), pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Sr. Manager's core responsibilities will include the following:
- Drive digital campaigns that effectively reach our target market to build desirability of TAG Heuer through engagement and conversion on TAGHeuer.com.
- Coordinate with the global digital team and media agency to develop the digital marketing strategy, website traffic plan, and manage the process for website and sales optimization.
- Expert on traditional digital marketing platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram) and experience with emerging digital platforms (Pinterest, connected TV, e-sports).
- Extensive experience with budgeting and financial analysis including return on ad spend (ROAS) tracking.
- Manage US assortment with input from Merchandising and assign correct products to brand content stories.
- Collect and review analytics and collaborate with Director and media agency to optimize traffic and conversion metrics on site.
- Manage monthly digital analytics meetings to senior management reporting on KPI's, CRM, paid media performance.
- Collaborate with global digital team to ensure content and execution align with the North America market.
- Manage media agency and budget by developing effective strategy aiming to increase quality traffic and ROI.
- E-Retail: Collaborate with Commercial Team to ensure that all accounts are implementing digital tools and maintaining brand standards.
- CRM: Manage email marketing program and drive database growth, engagement and conversion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Expert knowledge of Digital Marketing and/or e-Commerce strategies that will scale the business quickly and achieve our planned growth trajectory.
- Strong analytical skills, must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting data from third-party platforms.
- A track record of delivering revenue growth and consumer engagement in a brand focused e-Commerce business.
- e-Commerce performance marketing and merchandising exposure with a strong understanding of key levers and opportunities.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional relationship management skills working with Merchandising, Finance, HQ teams to ensure alignment across ecommerce initiatives.
- Willingness to work in an extremely hands-on manner—develop the strategy behind a particular initiative and then execute.
- Able to excel in fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Understanding of current marketing trends, including personalization, targeting, and data-driven planning.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 6-8 years of experience in direct-to-consumer e-Commerce and digital marketing space
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business
- Passion to drive top-line growth (short and long-term) using digital marketing and analytics
- Experience working across North America (US & Canada) preferred
- Knowledge of and skill in using MS Office and other productivity tools - Word, Excel, Power Point required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics required
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
STRENGTHS FOR SUCCESS
- E-commerce (owning the number) and/or digital marketing experience
- Managed media agencies and internal teams
- Innovation: Ability to generate new ideas to effectively achieve Digital goals
- Team oriented: Desire to be a part of and contribute to a high-performance culture
- Test and Learn mentality
- Reports directly to the Director of eCommerce
- Individual is part of the North America marketing team working closely with media, sponsorship, events and HQ digital team
- Individual will manage 3rd party agencies and vendors
- Position will have significant interaction with senior management