Lead the Dior Marketing strategy and all related programs in North America for both existing and new products in the Fragrance axis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and maintain competitive intelligence and customer knowledge for the North American Fragrance market.
Interface with Marketing counterparts in Paris in order to ensure alignment of global brand strategy.
Provide input to Paris in the specific areas of product development, promotional marketing, pricing, and advertising.
Create or customize all promotional Marketing programs and promotional event calendar for North America.
Collaborate with Sales on the execution of promotional strategies and participate actively in account presentations to major retailers.
Develop and manage POSM budget, monitor Marketing expenses and work with purchasing to develop promotional sampling and collateral materials within targeted financial parameters.
Partner with Finance to develop forecasts and monitor inventory of regular, promotional, and sample product.
Lead cross functional teamwork in all business endeavors.
Analyze and refine shipment forecast on a monthly basis
Develop and recommend pricing for Fragrance programs and assist in preparation of company price increase recommendations.
Forecast quantities for new Fragrance/beauty items/line extensions as well as manage and coordinate launch execution with Sales, Creative, and Training.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree - MBA desirable
- 7+ years of pertinent experience in Marketing; preferably in the fragrance industry
- Excellent strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership ability, i.e., able to build, motivate, and manage teams
- Ability to function in an entrepreneurial environment - hands-on approach and ability to adapt to change
- Knowledge of French an asset