MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition to support Fresh's end-to-end recruitment process and to hire the best talent for Fresh's global HQ, meeting its rapid changing and evolving business needs. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition should come with a results-driven mindset, but not compromising emotional intelligence, in-order-to be a strong business partner. This individual should be passionate about the heart of our business, our employees.
This individual will have had success working in full cycle recruitment, always hiring for tomorrow and being proactive about the needs of the business. The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition should have a shared vision and strong understanding of the hiring manager's needs, team dynamics, and differences in leadership styles.
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition will support leading the recruitment program at Global HQ which covers three important pillars of talent acquisition: manage talent acquisition across Global HR and North America Departments, participate in recruitment training and development opportunities, and focus on employee branding internally and externally to attract and retain top talent for Fresh:
- Lead acquisition and management of talent across all Global Headquarters and North America departments:
- Contribute to business growth by driving talent acquisition with a 360° business approach and increasing workforce
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to foster their teams' growth and progress through the creation and execution of action plans
- Project manage and procure new leadership assessment for cultural agility
- Maintain recruiting reports and dashboards to track and communicate metrics to the business
- Spearhead recruitment training and development opportunities:
- Assist in developing a thorough recruitment training program with the Talent Development Manager on training Associate Managers through Directors on the fundamentals and Fresh standards of recruitment, also a separate recruitment training program for VPs and Executives
- Attend monthly Open Source meetings with other talent acquisition leaders of brands within LVMH, Inc. to analyze trends, discuss ongoing challenges, and share mobility candidates
- Cultivate and promote company branding internally and externally to attract top future talent:
- Lead university campus recruitment, focusing on universities with specialized programs, to identify and establish strong relationships with potential candidates
- Support in creating and overseeing internship program at company to provide an engaging and innovative experience for students through brand induction, strategic workshops, and career advising
- Increase brand awareness by building and maintaining relationships with external organizations and social media platforms.
- Must have 7 plus years of recruiting experience in high-growth environments, agency and in-house corporate experience is ideal
- Possess a deep understanding of how to run a high quality, full cycle recruiting process
- The passion to hire the best; constantly working toward your hiring goals with a strong sense of urgency
- Consistency in achieving results in a fast-paced, rapidly growing business
- Analytical thinking and the ability present insights from recruitment metrics to leadership and hiring managers
- Superb project management and follow-through on individual and team-wide goals
- Unconventional thinker: when presented with a challenge, possessing the will to do anything you can to tackle the problem
- Extremely organized and detailed, even when there are many projects with moving parts