For our Louis Vuitton Store in Salzburg (Getreidegasse) we are seeking an highly motivated Stock Advisor. As the professional in charge of Stock, you will secure back of house efficiency, in line with the standards of the Brand. You will ensure smooth operations, to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with Clients and deliver the Louis Vuitton Promise.
We value forward thinking individuals and welcome someone who is eager to contribute their creativity and skill set to the success and strong heritage of the brand.
- Provide an efficient service to all sales associates including but not limited to preparation of products, advising on stock availability, training on products and their features/accessories
- Participate to the delivery of products and ensure that received goods match with the quantities indicated on the packing list and ensure the good conditions of products
- Ensure that all products are boxed, labeled and properly stored in the stockroom
- Ensure that all stock zones are clearly marked and tidy
- Support the introduction and maintenance of auto-replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor
- Perform stocks transfers between stores when needed
- Check the receipt of products returned by customers
- Perform rotative and full inventories counts
- Explain the stock discrepancies
- Return obsolete and defective products and perform all kinds of outstocking process.
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Be fully integrated to the store team (participate in the morning briefing) and contribute to achieving the overall objectives of the store
- Develop the highest Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Good knowledge of the stock/supply chain processes
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Retail operational skills
- Customer service and results oriented
- Integrity and trust
- Proactive with good team spirit and able to take initiatives
- Computer skills
- Fluent in English and German
By joining Louis Vuitton, you will receive a generous benefits package. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational managers within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend trainings and have access to unparalleled career opportunities both within Louis Vuitton and the LVMH Group.