WORKING FOR NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD
Luxury shoe designer Nicholas Kirkwood is renowned for his sculpted, architectural shoe designs and catwalk collaborations. His shoes are carried at about 150 stores across the world, including his own flagship in London. As one of the most exciting and visionary brands in the UK, we are committed to building a dynamic environment full of progressive thinking and engaged team members who look for innovative solutions in their work and have a deep understanding of the brand values.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Under the supervision of the Boutique Director, the main objective of this position is to provide Nicholas Kirkwood's e-Commerce & Retail Store with operational support. The key objectives will be to focus on all aspects of e-Commerce fulfilment & administration, to assist the Retail Store in stock organisation of all new deliveries and ensuring fast delivery of shoes from stock room to floor in line with performance KPIs and audit controls.
- Responsible for pick, pack and dispatch of e-Commerce sales according to performance KPIs for UK & International destinations
- Ensuring all documentation is created to support the shipments of goods
- Co-ordination of all returns from e-Commerce sales
- Co-ordination of all repairs from e-Commerce
- Production of daily EOD e-Commerce fulfilment metrics
- Advise both internal and external contacts of any issues regarding stock availability and delivery. Take corrective action as appropriate / ensure corrective action is carried out
- Co-ordination of shipping samples to Portugal for product shots
- Point of contact for all client service emails regarding online orders, both from Farfetch Marketplace and our own e-Commerce platform
- Support in sale preparation i.e. pricing online, system set up
- Maintain communication with shipping carriers
- Training of temporary resources during key trading periods.
- Manage the receipt of all stock deliveries from our warehouse ensuring accuracy
- Undertake morning stock level counts and weekly inventory cycle counts
- Co-ordinate twice yearly stocktake and to be accountable for any stock discrepancies
- Ensure stock levels are always well replenished
- Conduct spot checks for quality control
- Price labelling of products upon arrival
- Co-ordinating the end of season wrap up by preparing goods for liquidation.
- Processing of both e-Commerce & Retail orders into SAP daily to ensure correct financial reporting
- Support Retail Store in fast delivery of shoes from stock to floor
- Fulfilment of any special orders or transferred orders, including the co-ordination of any press requirements
- Suggesting & delivering business improvement to streamline the fulfilment processes
- Co-ordination of all Repairs from Retail Store with the support of After Sales & Customer Service Assistant
Maintains organisation and cleanliness of storage and fulfilment areas.