To maintain and operate an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales. Ensure that stock is organised, managed and controlled to meet quality standards. Stock room standards must be as close to company standards, where stockroom logistics allow as stipulated in the ‘Store Handbook'.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Stock Management/ Business Monitoring:
- Ensure all internal stock transfers are properly recorded at the time of movement, where necessary liaise with the personal shopping stock controller to find solutions to outstanding/missing/unaccounted for items.
- Ensure all products are boxed, labelled and stored correctly in the stockroom and products on display are properly maintained to reduce stock damage.
- Transfer stock between stores when needed via retail pro, to ensure that all processes are completed thoroughly, with relevant paperwork filed in an organised and coherent way.
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices and no stock is damaged.
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor at all times
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotated inventories and bi-annual stock takes. These inventories should be sent as a ‘recap' on a Friday to your line manager and daily to your financial co-ordinator.
- Resolve stock discrepancies by searching for missing products and double checking all stock internal loans (soft and hard copies) and relevant movements of stock in and out of the business.
- Responsible for Pick & Pack of Ecommerce sales
- Take care of Returns from Ecommerce sales
- Update Ecommerce sales sheets daily
- Responsible for shipping the samples
- Client service email
- Great communication skills (through emails, phone)
- Ability to look and answer emails as part of daily tasks.
- Request urgent transfers
- The ideal candidate will need to be self-managed as well as polyvalent / able to complete several tasks at the same time.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience required in Stock management
- Experience in Ecommerce
- Passion for fashion
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation - a Celine Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team