Are you a LOEWE fan? Here is a fantastic opportunity to join in LOEWE.
We are currently hiring and looking for a Stock Controller, responsible of maintaining and operating an efficient stock room enabling the sales team to maximise profitable sales. Acting as a Brand Ambassador, stock must be organised, managed and controlled to ensure the luxury quality of LOEWE products is maintained and stock loss is minimised.
- Actively drive your product knowledge to ensure you are fully up to date on the whole product range including product care and stock availability.
- Support the sales team by preparing products and advising them on stock availability.
- Maintain stock room standards that reflect the brand image at all times.
- Ensure all products are correctly priced, security tagged and correctly stored/displayed in the stockroom/shop floor to reduce stock damage.
- Transfer stock between stores as requested by GM team, STS, RTV, SR and EOS.
- Receive all deliveries and check that the stock delivered corresponds to the invoices.
- Maintain replenishment to ensure sufficient availability of products on the shop floor.
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes.
- Full investigation of negative and inventory discrepancies should be conducted.
- Complete weekly reports detailing the results of the rotative inventories with comments explaining discrepancies.
- Ensure CITES requests are completed for all exotic products.
- Monitor stationary stock levels and place sufficient supply orders to ensure continuous replenishment.
- Embody the brand image and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Demonstrate role model behaviour that is representative of the LOEWE brand.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in stock control in a fashion environment, preferably luxury. A passion for stock management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Cegid, Microsoft Office and Outlook is preferable.
- Brand Ambassador to represent LOEWE´s brand image and to deliver a unique customer experience.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture.
- Multilingual with high English level.