A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
To accurately and efficiently control the movement of stock in and out of the store, ensuring that optimum stock is available for sale at all times. Serve as an ambassador for the brand and support the Sales team in delivering an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
External stock movement
- Plan workload and timetable around store delivery schedule in order to process all deliveries received into the store in a timely manner
- Process faulty stock from the store on a weekly basis accurately
- Maintain a control book so that the movement of all stock is clearly recorded
- Liaise with the DC to ensure correct quantities are received in store
- Action IST's and DC return requests in a timely manner with utmost accuracy
Internal stock control
- Work with the Store Manager to ensure the correct mix of stock is on the shop floor at all times to maximise sales opportunities
- Effectively manage the replenishment process to maximise all sales opportunities, including stock movements according to demand within the store
- Assist the Store Manager by highlighting any replenishment issues, stock outs, repeats and new lines
- Support management in all stock takes and Sale turnaround activity
- Manage and maintain procedures to safeguard the security of all store stock including regular high value stock counts
- Ensure all stock is correctly barcoded and priced, and that un-coded items are kept to a minimum
- Keep repack levels to a minimum
- Maintain excellent housekeeping standards in all back of house areas and shop floor storage areas
- Ensure all new staff are assisted in learning the basic store stock procedures and support management with any further training if required
- Complete all stock related paperwork accurately and in line with procedures, within deadline
- Co-ordinate customer requests, keeping the individual informed of the status of their order
- Control items being held for customers. Ensure these are collected or returned to stock
- Support colleagues with the display and VM team at all times
- Ensure sufficient quantities of packaging are held within the store and complete packaging stock takes
- Build effective working relationships with colleagues in other stores and HQ departments
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong customer service skill
- Energetic and dynamic
- Excellent communication
- Results orientated
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Knowledge and an interest of the menswear and luxury industry desirable
- Brand Ambassador