- Management of deliveries: receive, count stock items, and record data using computer;
- Be in charge for all the shipments, transfers and consignments;
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, following the company policy;
- Handle products with care;
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors;
- In term of Inventory control maintain accurate records of stock and count the stock periodically;
- Maintain Inventory accuracy and shrink rates within company standards
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas;
- Codify stock items using identification tags, numbers, lists or other labelling equipment to make the stock more user friendly for the team;
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Organize deep cleaning of the warehouse once a month;
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors;
- Provide assistance or direction to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors;
- Deal with the main couriers in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations;
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued;
- Maintain and order all supplies necessary: compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs;
- Ensure optimum after sale service, accuracy and integrity;
- Use the after sale repair kit in order to repair items when it is necessary;
- Deal with the production in managing defective and damaged items;
- Insure the correct use of the system to process the repairs and deal with the local suppliers to guarantee the better and quicker service;
- Recommend disposal of excess, defective, or obsolete stock;
- Maintain and contribute to the VM stock, put every single prop in the pluriball and communicate to the VM arrivals and in case unused props/mannequins.
You may also be required to carry out any other duties within your capacity, which the Company may reasonably require.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Retail Fashion industry in an Operations Department with at least 2 in Luxury Brands.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Computer skills and Retail management system knowledge
- Analytical skills and basic notions of accounting.
- Goal oriented approach, multitasking
- Manages his/ her image standards on a high level
- Strong selling and communication skills are necessary
- Excellent relationships skills, self-reliant, friendly and patient
- Organization, professionalism, self-confidence
- Fluent English, knowledge of second language is a plus.