Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Stock Intern to join our ready-to-wear team in the flagship store in New Bond Street.
As a Stock intern, your main responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of stock control, minimise stock losses and support the sales team in the efficient running of the store.
- Checking stock availability in the network and manage transfer requests
- Supporting deliveries by sorting pre-orders/requests accepting deliveries and organising the items following the company standards
- Stock replenishment
- Back of house maintenance, ensuring an accurate organisation of of the RTW stock
- Participating in and support the Stock Management team on stock takes, transfers take and ensure targets are met
- Following all Christian Dior procedures in regards to garment protection, stockroom housekeeping and security tagging
- Ensuring all stock is appropriately tagged to prevent theft
- Taking all actions necessary to ensure stock is safe and secure
- Building relationships with colleagues across the Stock team and Store teams
- Carrying out any additional duties as directed by the Management team
- Greeting and welcoming clients when on the shopfloor, offering support if client is unattended
- Supporting with wrapping according to the Dior standards during the payment
- Bringing items to the tailors' team for alterations
- Checking the CV standards of RTW and shoes at all times
- The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- A flexible and committed attitude