For 150 years, Louis Vuitton has promised clients that they will share in a unique experience each time they enter one of our stores. This experience can only be created by having exceptional teams working in our stores both in client facing and back of office functions. With this in mind, we are currently recruiting for an exceptional Stock Manager to help drive our amazing concession in Harrods.
The successful candidate will be an ambassador for the brand. You will take ownership to lead and build your team, driving the achievement of stock and operational goals, ensuring the highest level of support to the sales team contributing to an exceptional client experience. You will be responsible to recruit and build highly motivated teams, develop them to the next level and secure succession plans. Representing brand values and taking on ‘above and beyond' approach in demonstrating the Louis Vuitton attitudes towards clients and team members.
It is essential that you have an expert knowledge of stock and operations in a high volume, dynamic environment. Additionally you will help to lead and develop the Stock Team to optimise operations across and between all concessions while continuing to deliver a positive impact on sales, customer service & stock management. With extensive people management and development skills, excellent organisation and administration skills.
Team Management and Development
- Inspire and lead your team to proactively support the delivery of the Louis Vuitton Promise.
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations.
- Manage and motivate the team to meet goals: create a positive harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers.
- Communicate and translate company vision, goals and relevant business news and information to the team, supporting them in understanding their individual and collective contribution.
Selling and Floor Support
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient and creative sales floor management, being a visible presence and support ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved.
- Support the product category business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, morning briefings, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to drive sales.
- Lead a team of Stock Associates and Senior Stock Associates to maintain stock inventory in a perfect condition ensuring an efficient and logical organization of stock rooms (product, packaging, props etc.).
- Manage the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing of stock quickly and accurately to ensure the right products are available on the sales floor on the right location to improve store efficiency and maximize the Client experience.
- Liaise with Supply Chain, Merchandising and Client facing team to provide product to answer Client needs.
- Create staff planning (workforce management) taking in consideration anticipated traffic flow and workload, commercial elements and staff availability.
- Handle cash management and expenses reimbursement (depending on the store)
- Ensure all teams are aware of and follow the Internal Audit guidelines.
As an organisation Louis Vuitton offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Financial rewards incentives
- Medical, income protection & life insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Season ticket loans
- Pension scheme,
- Eye-care & childcare vouchers
In addition to the above you will also have access to attending industry leading management/leadership training & development including bespoke luxury retail, language and managerial/leadership courses.