Support the Supply Chain & Logistics, Merchandising and Retail team with stock allocation and planning.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports to control the sales and stock by store.
- Manage stock receipts from Italy, liaise with logistics, warehouse, merchandising and stores on transfer job orders arrangements.
- Define target stock level by SKU on items.
- Monitor actual sales trend vs target stock level and update tsl bi-monthly.
- Ensure that allocations happen within a timely and accurate manner and meet the sales calendar especially on new product launch and peak; liaise with HQ supply chain by monthly concall to confirm product launch plan and replenish PO date traffic period.
- Ensure that all stores receive the correct level of stock within the stores capacity guidelines.
- Monitor seasonal price update, ensure stores receive the correct price tags.
- Feedback to HQ Supply Chain and Merchandising teams on stock level concerns.
- Conduct all necessary inventory adjustments on monthly basis.
- Stock depletion action plan follow up.
1. Experience : 8 years working min. stock plan experience working in retail industrial company.
2. Education : Bachelor degree or above.
3. Personality : Good communication skills, flexibility to deal with different cultures; Problem solver; Good team player.
4. Skills :
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent English communication skills is a must
- Excellent computer skills, PC software such as Excel, Powerpoint, Visio proficient.
- Effective report writing skills.
- Master production scheduling.