Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a Stock Runner to join our Harrods Selfridges team. Your main responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of stock control, minimize stock losses and support the Management team in the efficient running of the store. As Christian Dior grows in the UK, we also expect you to take an active role in sharing best practice across boutiques and department stores.
- Proceed all deliveries and ensure the stock is correctly integrated to the system.
- Carry out replenishment of the shop floor promptly and as often as required
- Complete any transfers as required within the UK and Europe
- Action and report all stock issues: stolen pieces, discrepancies, slow movers
- Develop accurate reporting skills: end of month results, stock take results, negatives and faulty pieces
- Participate in and support the Stock Management team on the annual stock take and ensure targets are met
- Follow all Christian Dior procedures in regards to garment protection, stockroom housekeeping and security tagging
- Ensure all sock is appropriately tagged to prevent theft
- Take all actions necessary to ensure stock is safe and secure
- Attend and participate in all team meetings
- Build relationships with colleagues across the Stock team, Store teams and Head Office to ensure commercial efficiency
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the Management team.
- Previous stock experience in a retail environment.
- The ability to multi-task and work as part of a team
- Organization skills
- Excellent problem solving and numerical skills
- A flexible and committed attitude