For our Louis Vuitton Store in Prague (Parizka Street) we are seeking a highly motivated Stock and Care Service Advisor. This is an opportunity for those who thrive in a fast-paced environment, see themselves as a mix of Stock Associate, After Sales Advisor and Client Advisor. We value forward thinking individuals and welcome someone who is eager to contribute their creativity and skills in the varied job responsibilities.
In order to be successful in this role you must be an all-round advisor, with experience in retail, and in specific After Sales, Stock and high-quality Customer Service. You will perform a wide ranged role, working between different departments both Back of House and on the sales floor.
- Execute efficiently all after sales back of house and administrative tasks (e.g. reviewing, validating, finalizing repairs taken in by the team, handling shipments etc)
- Anticipate client questions or potential complaint situations by reaching out to the clients on repair lead
- Perform repair inventories, status follow up and stock organization
- Perform as a team player
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Support the client advisors in optimizing match to traffic and better adapt operations to client needs
- Maintain the stock inventory in perfect condition
- Ensure the right products are boxed, labelled and available on the sales floor
- Handle the delivery operations, preparing and replenishing stock quickly
- Administrative tasks (Follow Audit guidelines, stationary, support store management in creating staff planning etc)
- Advise clients across the brand and all product categories
- Engage with clients to develop long-term relationships
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behaviour