The Stockist supports the store management team with shipping and receiving merchandise, stockroom organization, inventory control, and housekeeping activities. In partnership with the store team, the Stockist participates in the replenishment process to ensure outstanding customer service and product placement.
- Ship and receive transfers and client merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise for shipping and ensure proper packaging and wrapping is in place.
- Monitor UPS log and track packages.
- Arrange hand deliveries.
- Report any damaged merchandise to management.
- Arrange merchandise in the stock area to Top Store standards.
- Ensure all merchandise is properly ticketed and censored as per company policy.
- Prepare merchandise for in-store allocation.
- Perform cycle counts and reconcile discrepancies with the Store Manager.
- Prepare the store for inventory; store should be inventory ready at all times.
- Create IAF.
- Process incoming repairs and submit claim paperwork to Corporate.
- Assist in the repair cycle by reaching out to clients to return merchandise back to them.
- Order supplies for the store.
- Support operations and store maintenance in regard to facilities and fixtures.
- Clean sales floor and stock area.
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Prior experience in similar role.