As Stockist in FENDI, you will be part of the Sales team in our Store in Firenze.
You will be in charge of Stock & Administration, securing back-of-house efficiency, in line with brand's standards and procedures. You will have the responsibility of ensuring smooth operations, in order to enable the store team to maximize the time spent with clients, and work across all of our product categories.
- Be in charge for shipments, transfers and consignments
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, following the company policy
- Receive and count stock items, recording data on company's system
- In terms of Inventory control, maintain accurate records of stock and count the stock periodically
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock, and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Maintain Inventory accuracy and shrink rates within company standards
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouses, tool rooms, supply rooms, or other areas
- Codify stock items using identification tags, numbers, lists or other labeling equipment to make the stock more user friendly for the team
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Organize deep cleaning of the warehouse once a month.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Dispose of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors
- Deal with local suppliers to guarantee the better and quicker service
- Deal with the main couriers in order to pick up incoming stock or to deliver parts to designated locations
- Prepare and maintain records and reports of inventories, price lists, shortages, shipments, expenditures, and goods used or issued
- Maintain and order all supplies necessary: compile, review, and maintain data from contracts, purchase orders, requisitions, and other documents in order to assess supply needs
- Ensure optimum after sale service, accuracy and integrity
- 2-5 years' experience in Fashion/Luxury Operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred
- Math skills and basic notions of accounting
- Computer skills
- Good communication skills in Italian and English
- Well-organized person, hard-working, able to set goals and to achieve them