Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking an Store Administrator to join our team in Selfridges. You will be responsible for managing and developing VIP clients within your location.
- Phone and Email inquiries: you will be the main point of contact to manage inquiries ranging from providing information and recommendations to following up with Clients on the status of their inquiries.
- Present on the shopfloor, you will support Client Advisors with their issues, handling difficult situations in the best interest of both the client and company yet using tact and diplomacy.
- Manage waiting list on hot products and provide regular status updates to clients
AFTER- SALE SERVICES
- You will develop your Repair expertise in all product categories
- You will manage all repairs and ensure a minimal lead time from the reception from the Client, to its recovery from the workshop or alteration center and reception back from the Client Taking the repair, providing regular status updates to clients
- You will ensure quality issues are dealt with efficiency, from in-store checks, transfer and reception, informing Managers in case of sensible cases.
- You will ensure regular communication with Stock team regarding the correct inventory and management of repairs and repairs components.
PERSONALIZATION AND SPECIAL ORDERS
- You will take ownership of the organization and delivery of Personalization business, Special Orders, from the reception to the delivery of the item, providing regular status updates to clients.
COLLABORATION WITH THE STORE TEAM
- You will ensure a clean and user-friendly organization of the Care Services area, inviting other team members to raise their knowledge of your role
- You will manage the Care Services feedback tool with other team members and create actions based on the feedback
- You will develop and train colleagues on Care Services topics, and Client Service topics
- Fluency in English
- Driven individual able to manage their priorities
- Excellent presentation skills and advanced written and verbal communication.
- You demonstrate assertiveness and are able to lead conflictive conversation, keeping your composure and maintaining the expectation of a Luxury service treatment.
- Team Player and problem-solving mindset, able to positively communicate sensitive information to Clients and team members.
- Quick and proactive learner, able to sustain a top performance in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in Luxury retail environment.