The Store Design Intern will assist the Architecture Department in the execution and implementation of Travel Retail point of sales in the region (airports, border shops, and cruises) for Dior Cosmetics.
- Design architectural layouts and retail furniture.
- Develop technical drawings.
- Maintenance of point of sales.
- Regional rollout of specific furniture.
- Assist the team in the creation of brief for projects.
- Design of point of sales (Sketchup and Autocad) according to brand guidelines
- Budget follow-up
- Assist the team in the bidding with suppliers.
- Assist with invoice tracking
- Production drawings review and approval with manufacturers.
- Supervise fabrication of counters with weekly reports/pictures and factory inspections.
- Assist the team with external coordination with Airport authorities /Duty-Free Operators/suppliers.
- Supervise Maintenance of all points of sales in the region.
- Supervise logistics and transportation of each project.
- Supervise installations (on-site or not) and report all steps to the manager.
- Prepare and communicate to the team installation reports with pictures.
- Follow-up punch list completion
- Opening reports of point of sales
- Weekly report on Architecture progress
- Creative profile with technical knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in Interior Architecture / Design
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup and office tools (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Hard worker, detailed-oriented, problem-solver
- Speaks fluently English and Spanish (Portuguese and French can be a plus)
- Applicants must have valid US work authorization
32 countries from North America (including Canada, USA and Hawaii), Central America and South America