As Store Director of our store in Mall of the Emirates, you will be the brand Ambassador able to develop the client base, the brand awareness and the business size by the promotion of FENDI heritage, craftmanship, quality of materials and creativity at all levels.
You will be a motivating leader and coach, inspiring and leading your team by example to achieve the best performance while ensuring customer satisfaction and the highest standards of service.
With a focused and entrepreneurial mindset, you will enhance the clienteling activities encouraging your team to build long lasting and loyal relationships with their clients.
Your major responsibilities will be:
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs by maximising business opportunities;
- Actively propose and contribute to the clienteling initiatives both inside and outside the store;
- Nurture, develop and maintain an excellent clients' network on the local area;
- Dedicate efforts and strategy in liaise with PR to ensure VIP connections;
- Support the proposal and organisation of trunk shows, special displays and events;
- Contribute to a "top level" customer service to exceed any clientele desire and need;
- Contribute to the analysis and the elaboration of sales figures;
- Execute action plans based on market calendar for goal obtainment;
- Support the execution of merchandising guidelines;
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry and monitor local competitors business strategy;
- Ensure the staff meet all the company standards on appearance, selling ceremony, behavior.
- 8+ years of experience in Fashion/Luxury Sales
- 5+ years of experience in a Managerial role
- Perfect knowledge of the local market, trends, key facts
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and networking skills
- Ability to generate trust among both coworkers and clients
- Results-driven, ability to implement all needed initiatives and demonstrate commercial creativity
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in English is a must