About This position
Pink Shirtmaker is looking for a person to be the Store Director of our new boutique in Tokyo and the voice of Pink within Japan. You will serve as an ambassador for the brand and deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to all clients.
- To manage the boutique to increase sales and improve results though creative and effective use of all resources, including motivational leadership and business development.
- Manage and coach the sales managers to ensure they operate the boutique through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team and wider business.
- Look into business development opportunity in Japan to widen the Brand footprint
- You have knowledge and an inherent interest of the menswear and luxury industry
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English language
Founded in 1984 in London.
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi— the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team.