Responsible for overall management of the store, associates, merchandise and customer service. Responsible for achieving sales objectives, store profitability goals, achieving and maintaining high operational and merchandising standards, building highly motivated teams and developing associates to enable them to progress in their careers at Fendi.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the customer base, with particular emphasis placed on building the local market. (Events, local media, integration into the local community etc.) Present strategies to regional management and marketing team for review and approval.
- Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors' business activities and luxury goods market trends.
- Make recommendations for store renovations/upgrade/expansion etc. in order to increase sales and market share.
- Proactively manage the clienteling function in the store.
- Ensure that all associates are knowledgeable of all company products, company information and history.
- Ensuring compliance to the Quality Customer Service Standards and the GREATER selling ceremony
- Support sales associates with After Sales Service issues, i.e returns, defective merchandise, repairs
- Recruitment of candidates for all levels within the store network with qualifications that meet company standards
- Determine staffing needs and create staff schedules to ensure appropriate store coverage and match to traffic
- Ensure all new employees complete In Store induction in a timely manner
- Coach, develop and motivate staff through monthly touch base meetings and storewide meetings or as needed.
- Conduct annual performance reviews, giving quality feedback to employees.
- Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular training, monitor and record all training hours.
- Payroll: ensure accuracy and timely review and approval timesheets.
- Communicate corporate initiatives and directives to staff through daily or weekly meetings and bulletin
- Effective utilization of POS system and its inventory management functions
- Partner with logistics and product teams to insure appropriate assortment for the store
- Provide monthly qualitative and quantitative business reports as required by the Country Manager
- Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating profit.
- It is the obligation of the manager to be fully trained in current POS systems and to insure that the staff is proficient as well.
- Ensure compliance with all Internal Control procedures: Maintain inventory accuracy and shrink rates within company standards. Point person for Store's Jewelry Safe
- Meet all KPI goals
- Be proficient in the software that is used by the company (Word, Excel, etc.), and request necessary training for self and select staff members
- Maintain the highest standard of housekeeping and organization both on and off the sales floor.
- Ensure Store Performance Management "Keep-all" principals are enforced (MTT etc.)
- Maintain visual merchandising standards and store condition as set forth by corporate visual department.
- Develop constructive relationships with host store
- Attend and contribute to host store meetings
- Is familiar and can convey to the staff the host store policies & procedures
- Uses the additional systems used by host store.
- Minimum 8-10 years retail experience with 4 years related management experience.
- Foreign Languages is a plus. Mandarin is plus.