As a Bulgari Ambassador, you are responsible to drive the performance of the boutique; through leading the team to deliver an outstanding client experience and achieve all targets in relation to client experience, image, sales, profitability and operational compliance.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor.
- Continuously motivate and coach client advisors to meet assigned sales targets, set and follow up team and individual objectives on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Suggest and implement actions plans for the Boutique to Retail Director (product mix, product assortment, best sellers, product allocation, store merchandising, events and animations, buying trends and customer requests).
- Optimize sales results and Boutique KPI's through conversion rates, upselling and cross selling and by maintaining strong successful pillars and a balanced category mix.
- Be aware of the local market and business environment including competitors' business activities and market trends and share relevant information with your pears and the head office.
Client Experience and Event
- Deliver a world class client experience within the Boutique, exceeding brand mystery shopping expectations.
- Welcome and manage external and internal visitors and clients to the Boutique, ensuring that their experience reflects the brand heritage.
- Increase client flow by working closely with Marketing and CRM to develop a network of clients and develop customer loyalty.
- Contribute to brand events, effectively managing communications to clients, follow up as well as monitoring results (based on different KPIs such as sales, clients acquisition, etc.).
People and Team Development
- Communicate corporate initiatives to team through daily briefing.
- Communicate and reflect the brand, corporate strategy, and goals to the team.
- Create a positive working environment.
- With the Training department, ensure that all Client advisors are provided with product knowledge to enhance and ensure cross selling across categories.
Brand and Image Management
- Consistently be an ambassador of Bulgari, support and uphold the Bulgari values and competencies at all times, striving to exceed expectations.
- Ensure that the Boutique team is reflecting brand values and positioning in terms of behavior and image.
- Be responsible for the good maintenance of the Boutique as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising, respect of excellent uniforms and grooming standards.
- Determine staffing needs and edit schedules and planning accordingly to ensure appropriate store coverage and match to traffic and employee time off.
- Oversee After Sales service request providing excellent service to the customers.
- Ensure operational compliance across the Boutique and team ensuring that all aspects of company procedures are adhered to including cash, stock, IT and security.
- Ensure that the health and safety of the Boutique and team are managed and in line with brand and legal expectations.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies work in the marketplace.
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; maintains effective relationships and gains their trust.
- Able to negotiate, listen along with being pragmatic and solutions driven.
- A cooperative team player, people developer and coach with integrity.
- Analytical skills, ability to read, analyze sales figures and trends and to draw conclusions that are transferable into action plans.
- Strong communication skills in English, Arabic is a strong asset for the role.
Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul, the living part of our brand.
Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.