The Store Manager is the owner of the business, a Company Brand Ambassador and a business leader, accountable for overall store and team performance, driving the client experience. The Store Manager is responsible for hiring, developing and managing the store team ensuring succession plans and internal growth for all team members.
Business Development and Performance Management:
- Drive and maximize sales performance for overall business.
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Develop a sales strategy, working cross-functionally with corporate partners.
- Market expert, identifying new opportunities to attract and retain clients.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Be present on the sales floor, continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales through an authentic client experience and communicate goal expectations.
- Cooperate with the Retail Events Office for the organization of local events and defines a challenging and realistic target per Client
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards and leading by example amongst the team.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
- Foster a strong private appointment culture.
Administrative & Operations Management:
- Ensure synergy and teamwork between front of house and back of house.
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner including creating staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company's KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and inventory management.
- Ensure team follows all company policies and procedures
- Lead the team with health and safety protocol and processes
- Maintain merchandising standards.
- Make the best out of the display and proximity storage.
- Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time.
- Create a supportive and positive work culture to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings and storewide meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated and understood by the team.
- Attract and recruit the best talent available in the market through networking and scouting.
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members in order to create a strong team benchmark and promote career paths.
- Identify individual and team development needs.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate timesheets.
- Minimum 5 years' related experience, luxury retail preferred.
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
- RTW experience preferred.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift boxes/weight up to 10 lbs