General Purpose of the Position:
Loro Piana, a leader in manufacturing and distribution of the finest quality textiles, ready to wear, accessories and custom made garments, has an outstanding Store Manager opportunity available at our Beverly Hills store.
We are looking for confident and enthusiastic candidates who are leaders. They must have a natural selling ability, enthusiasm, strong communication skills, a strong sense of aesthetics, motivation to build relationships and their business and have an appreciation for luxury goods and our exclusive clientele. The ideal candidate will have up to 5+ years' experience in luxury management. Responsibilities will include ensuring customer service levels meet and exceed our customer's expectations, developing and maximizing the client base and daily shop operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the selling environment including the adherence to selling floor assignments and ensuring impeccable customer service.
- Maximize the sales performance of the staff through product knowledge education, coaching selling and clientele skills and reviewing individual transaction statistics on a regular basis.
- Assist Sales Professionals with the achievement of their individual goals by monitoring the suggestive selling process and providing timely feedback and direction
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and operational directives are enforced consistently and effectively by all personnel.
- Develop a specific plan to ensure compliance with thank you note guidelines, telephone and email outreach goals and assist with supervision of communication content.
- Lead by example and ensure a respectful selling environment is maintained at all times.
Skills and Abilities required:
- Minimum 5+ years selling and management experience in luxury retail environment
- Professional sales development skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and our customer base.
- College degree preferred