Bulgari Corporation of America is looking for a Boutique Manager/Director to manage our Chicago boutique. The Store Manager is responsible for directing the sales, profitability and brand growth of the store in the local market. The Boutique Manager/Director will also be responsible for maintaining and achieving high operational and merchandising standards and goals, building highly motivated teams and developing Client Advisors to the next level.
Becoming a BOLD Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a CONTEMPORARY brand of worldwide renown. Among our most imperative challenges is to recruit BRILLIANT, PASSIONATE and INNOVATIVE people to join our team. As a global player, Bulgari is committed to all issues affecting diversity, and we recruit and hire employees from around the globe, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to succeed. We find that employees from different cultural, linguistic and national backgrounds provide us with an EXQUISITE knowledge for understanding complex international markets. Beyond diversity, we actively promote Corporate Social Responsibility, as we insist on maintaining a safe and open environment, where UNIQUE people can express their own ideas and passions.
- Responsible for ensuring that the store achieves sales plan and profitability targets
- Develop store business plan to include marketing and promotional strategies that will continue to drive traffic to the store and develop and grow the customer base, with particular emphasis placed on building the local market
- Ensure that the staff is knowledgeable of brand history and product information in all categories
Maintain visual merchandising standards as set forth by the Visual Merchandising department
Create a supportive environment and continuously motivate and empower sales staff to meet assigned goals
Drive CRM activity among the individual team members ensuring clients are being cultivated according to potential
Identify individual and team development needs while working with VP & HR to implement and monitor necessary training
Manage the store P&L paying particular attention to controllable expenses, sales plan and operating budget
Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures an maintain inventory accuracy
* This job description is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties, and can be changed by Management discretion at any time.
- At least 10 years work experience in luxury retail environment or working with luxury products
- Managerial experience with an emphasis on motivating and developing staff at various career levels
- Ability to leverage networks by cultivating key industry related relationships as well as knowledge of local marketing and media
- Ability to think strategically, make sound decisions and put in place the proper business actions
- BOLD sense of initiative
- Must work retail hours - Weekdays and Weekends, Evenings & Holidays
- Ability to lift a certain amount of weight - up to 25 pounds
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, Sales Force, SAP)
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewellery shop in the capital city of Rome, Bulgari's name has today become emblematic of Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich Roman history, Bulgari is able to blend modernity with classicism. The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a successful and global Maison, while its roots in jewellery and watches have grown into new expressions of accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts. Becoming a Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a brand of worldwide renown. Though aesthetic beauty is at its very heart, Bulgari's people are its soul, the living part of our brand. Bulgari offers a multitude of positions and activities around the world. Innumerable possibilities and dynamic career opportunities are accessible for both experienced professionals and recent graduates within Bulgari or the LVMH Group. As well, there are always a variety of pathways between these various departments, countries and activities. At Bulgari, you are encouraged to demonstrate your potential by pursuing the career direction that suits your natural talents.