Job Title: Store Manager
Supervisor:VP of Retail
The Store Manager is responsible for overall management of the store, staff, merchandise, and customer service. He/she will also be responsible for achieving net sales objectives, building highly motivated teams, and developing Client Advisors.
Business Development and Performance Management:
- Analyze the business, propose and implement action plans to improve results, generate sales for each product category creating new clients and reactivating former ones.
- Develop and deliver events and incentives to grow the business.
- Work closely with the merchandising team to ensure that appropriate stock and assortment levels are met.
- Make recommendations for store renovations, upgrades and expansion in order to increase sales and market share.
- Continuously motivate sales staff to meet assigned sales and performance based goals. Monitor performance against goals.
- Manage customer service quality, to meet customer expectations by offering excellent customer service standards.
- Develop loyal Fendi customers, implement appropriate CRM tools and maintain customer database.
- Act as brand ambassador to strengthen/build relationships with VIP clientele/prospect customers.
- Improve Mystery Shop Results with action plans.
Administrative & Operations Management:
- Complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a timely manner including creating staff work schedules and ensure appropriate store coverage.
- Control daily invoices petty cash and take necessary actions to effectively control costs and ensure efficient operation in store.
- Review and submit sales and operational reports to management in adherence to company's KPIs and policies.
- Ensure maintenance of cycle counts, inventory accuracy and shrink requirements.
- Full Profit and Loss responsibility for the store, with particular attention given to controllable expenses, sales plan and inventory management.
- Maintain merchandising standards.
- Make the best out of the display and proximity storage.
- Know the best sellers and have them on display all the time.
- Work with local freelancers to achieve goals of proper window installation and display.
- Create a supportive environment to develop and motivate staff through goal setting, performance monitoring, monthly touch base meetings and storewide meetings in order to coach and deliver timely feedback.
- Ensure all Top Store initiatives are rolled out, updated and understood by the team.
- Recruit store associates with specific qualifications and skills that meet company and specific market standards.
- Enforce company policies while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action.
- Proactively assess performance and growth potential of individual staff members in order to create a strong team benchmark and promote career paths.
- Identify individual and team training needs. Create and implement regular trainings from the Rome training team and any in store related trainings or product knowledge seminars.
- Ensure timely submission of accurate timesheets.
- Minimum 5-7 years' experience, luxury retail preferred.
- Strong drive for results; goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to use POS system and its inventory management functions.
- RTW experience preferred.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to lift boxes/weight up to 10 lbs.
- Organizational and strong computer skills required.